Agrium is growing quickly. In the past four years, our employee count here has doubled to more than 14,500 employees in offices around the world. We need a broad range of people to help us continue and sustain this growth.
What does Agrium offer?
If you define your career destination, Agrium will help you get there. We offer training, education reimbursement, apprenticeships, conference participation, stretch work assignments and volunteer opportunities to make your career at Agrium rich and rewarding.
Employee Development is a partnership between you and your leader. You will identify your strengths and your areas for development together to determine the appropriate path to close any developmental gaps. To assist you with this, Agrium uses a 70/20/10 Learning & Development Model. This model states that 70% of your development will occur on the job, 20% happens through feedback and 10% from formal education.
Show me how you will grow my career.
Benefits For Your Well-Being
Agrium gives employees three weeks of vacation to start, increasing it to four weeks after just two years with the company.
Agrium employees also benefit from the Employee Assistance Plan and various health and safety programs that designed to support well-being.
Our Reputation as a Good Corporate Citizen
Our employees have passion for both the work we do and how we do it. We work to ensure that our actions protect, sustain and improve humanity and the environment now and in the future. We collectively work towards a goal to make an increasingly positive impact on stakeholders while helping to feed the world responsibly.
Learn more about our Corporate sustainability program.
Did you know?
- Agrium’s profit sharing payout for 2012 was the maximum 10 percent.
- Agrium matches the contributions you make to your Defined Contribution Plan by 50 percent. That’s like getting a 50 percent return on your investment right away.
- In 2012, Agrium gave out 234 higher education awards worth $332,000 to the sons and daughters of Agrium employees.
- Agrium matches funds raised during our United Way week dollar-for-dollar. Last year, Agrium nearly two million dollars in total.
- We operate a well-established succession management program that focuses on developing management talent from within.